American Black Chiropractic Association
Integrating and improving outcomes for persons of color entering the profession of Doctor of Chiropractic.
- To recruit, encourage and support black persons to study chiropractic.
- To encourage research in the development of the science, philosophy and the art of chiropractic.
- To assist chiropractic colleges in recruiting qualified black students and faculty
- To generally advance in the science, philosophy, and art of chiropractic, and to improve the standards in the profession’s professional knowledge.
- To facilitate the exchange of knowledge, experience, and research among doctors of
- To perform community education.
- To establish the Harvey Lillard scholarship fund for members of the Student American Black Chiropractic Association.