Doctor Member Benefits:
Waived National Convention Registration Fees:
DC’s enjoy our annual national convention with no additional registration fees with your paid annual membership into the ABCA.
Free Continuing Education Units (CEU):
Participate in our national convention and receive any/all CEUs free of charge for all Doctors of Chiropractic.
Take a Stance with Your Vote:
Allow your voice to be heard with voting privileges with your paid annual membership. The ABCA will hold its annual General Body Meeting where topics regarding the focus of the organization and its leaders are discussed and voted on. Be a part of the movement!
Free Marketing of your Practice:
The ABCA’s website has been revamped to allow its members the ability to promote their practice on the World Wide Web. All paid members will be included in our “Find a Doc” feature on the website so that current and potential patients are able to easily locate you or Chiropractors in their respective areas.
Social Media Networking:
The ABCA has a very active Facebook page. In today’s digital world, the quickest way to network with colleagues or to share and obtain information is through social media. With currently over 600 members in our closed group, you’re sure to find what you need with a tap of the keyboard.
Kairos Business Mastery Screening Program:
Kairos Business Mastery Screening Program is offered for free and 50% Off Kairos Training Culture Adjusting Training Programs.
1st – 5th YR DC Members:
- 3-Month Complimentary Membership to E.D.I. Program (EVOKE Developmental Institute): A membership-based community that supports students and doctors through coaching and management to help them in creating the practice they envision. This is through membership and fellowship. Membership includes monthly Mindset Mastery Call and Prosperity Forum.
- Mentor Pairing Program and group shadowing with participating DC’s in our member database.
Student Member Benefits:
- Annual Scholarships: Student members are eligible to apply for and receive any of our annual scholarships with their paid membership. Scholarships are awarded at our Harvey Lillard Banquet during our annual national convention.
- Free 1 Year DC Membership Post-Graduation: Student American Black Chiropractic Association members will be granted their first year of membership as a Doctor of Chiropractic free once they graduate. That free year will also include CEUs should the new DC need them.
- Mentors: Students who join the ABCA have access to our national database of Doctor Members to use as Mentors while they are in school and post-graduation. Mentorships are vital to the student’s transition from the classroom into the clinic (school clinic or private practice). We urge all of our students to benefit from the years of knowledge that our Doctors can offer.
- National Board Exam reviews/webinars and study materials: National board resources are available for all members on our Memberclicks website here. Board reviews coincide with NBCE test dates. Reviews are typically offered 1 month before that part is being offered. The Board Review committee offers a virtual review of Parts I and 2 and a face to face review of Part 3 at the National Conference.