American Black Chiropractic Association
Integrating and improving outcomes for persons of color entering the profession of Doctor of Chiropractic.
- To recruit, encourage and support black persons to study chiropractic.
- To encourage camaraderie and leadership amongst black chiropractic doctors, instructors, technicians and students.
- To assist chiropractic colleges in recruiting qualified black students and faculty members.
- To teach and perform research in chiropractic.
- To facilitate the exchange of knowledge, experience, and research among doctors of chiropractic
- To help advance the science, philosophy, and art of chiropractic, and to improve the standards in chiropractic professional knowledge.
- To donate time and services to neighborhood health clinics.
- To perform community education.
- To establish the Harvey Lillard scholarship fund for members of the Student American Black Chiropractic Association